Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium Seat Reviews
Dodger Stadium has been home to the Los
Angeles Dodgers since 1962. It was constructed
at an estimated cost of 23 Million dollars and has
a capacity of 56,000. Dodger Stadium was also
home to the Los Angeles Angels from 1962-1965.
It is the third oldest MLB stadium and is the largest MLB ballpark
as far as seating capacity.
1000 Elysian Park Ave
Los Angeles, California 90090
- Los Angeles Dodgers Website
- Los Angeles Dodgers Hotels on the Road
- Hotels Near Dodger Stadium
- Stadium Journey's Dodger Stadium Review
- Directions to Dodger Stadium